Oliver Ace Model 300HD Grinder
UNSURPASSED FOR CUTTING TOOL RECONDITIONING
No competitive machine can come close to matching the Oliver ACE for payout on capital invested. Set-up and grinding times are at an absolute minimum to give increased output from your cutter grinding department. The ACE is simple and fool-proof to operate. All readings are made on a direct basis and it is not necessary to make intricate computations. This eliminates the need for skilled cutter and tool grinders with a consequent reduction in labor cost for each reconditioned tool.
The construction of the model 300HD cannot be matched by any competitive unit from either a quality or maintenance standpoint.
- All of the sensitive areas are above the grinding line and away from any grit or abrasive matter. In addition, the ways are all enclosed in a dust tight bellows type enclosure to insure maximum life.
- The ram reciprocates on balls riding on several hardened ways with only fingertip pressure required for movement.
- A precision type permanently lubricated grinding wheel spindle is supplied. Radial thrust ball bearings are used in combination with a spring pre-load system to give you one of the best grinding spindles in the industry.
- The work spindle is hardened and ground and is complete with a special feature – a 24 division index plate for those jobs where fingers are difficult to use.
Oliver Recipromatic II Automatic Tool & Cutter Grinder
This machine was designed for fast and precise automatic grinding to sharpen and/or manufacture a wide variety of cutters which includes gear cutters, milling cutters, end mills, counterbores, spot facers and circular saws in both carbide and high speed steel.
- Variable Index – Right or left hand cutters
- Variable Stock Removal Rates – For heavy or light cuts
- Variable Total Stock Removal – With automatic shut-off
- Variable Wheel Travel Rates – For roughing and finishing cuts
- Variable Clearance Angles – Obtained by direct reading
- Variable Length of Stroke – Eliminates waste motion
- Variable Angles – Easy compound settings